Here are some photos from Malibu Village, where we spent the day eating at our favorite restaurants in the area and browsing through stores I can’t afford.
I also thought it would be a good idea to share 10 random little things about myself and life lately.
- I’m studying to get my BFA from Boise State University. I would eventually like to get my Masters of Fine Arts as well.
- My art and photography have been published internationally – you can view more of my work on my website chanelabrianna.com! Let me know what you think!
- I also take portraits (family, wedding, engagements, etc.) for a living. My prices and other booking inquiries can be found on my website above.
- Acacia just turned 6 months and she has also said her first word – mama! She yells it over and over if I leave the room or I’m not paying attention to her when she wants me to. mamamamama. Now Dustin is desperately trying to get her to say dada. 😉
- I’ve struggled with anxiety for years. It’s a constant battle of worrying about murderers, plane crashes, web MD search results, and other irrelevant things of the sort.
- I could eat Mexican food or sushi literally everyday for the rest of my life and I’d be totally happy. yum. Speaking of sushi, have you guys tried poke bowls? It’s basically sushi unwrapped inside a bowl and it’s our new favorite thing ever!
- I got my first tattoo when I was 16 (without permission) inside of a trailer from an amateur tattoo artist…it was not my most glorious idea. I’m planning on getting it covered up this year with some flowers. I’ve been flirting with the idea of doing a post about it.
- Dustin and I just finished binge watching Game Of Thrones. I definitely recommend doing the same thing if you haven’t already.
- I modeled for Ford Models as a child. I did shoots for Disney and Mattel, among others, and was also in a holiday commercial for Clackamas Town Center in Oregon. I used to be embarrassed to talk about it when I was younger but now I’m like hey, I was pretty cool once upon a time. 🙂
- For my brother’s high school graduation gift, my parents bought us all tickets to see Kendrick Lamar in San Jose. Front row tickets. The look on my brother’s face was priceless and being that close to stage was incredible. It was the perfect end to summer!
Head Scarf: Elizabeth Gillett
Romper: Brandy Melville
Sunglasses: Radfish Malibu
Shoes (Hers): Birkenstock
Shirt (His): RVCA
Shoes (His): Vans
Safe Travels xx,